top of page
Title Page.jpeg


Page Background.jpeg


We are a registered NDIS provider, meaning that you can access services if you are NDIA managed, plan managed or self-managed.

To check if your child might be eligible for services under the NDIS, check their website and talk to your doctor.



Some children might be eligible for Medicare rebates, but they need to be referred by a doctor, in one of the following ways:

  • A GP can refer a child for Individual Allied Health Services under Medicare for patients with a chronic medical condition and complex care needs.  If referred, you can access 5 rebates per calendar year.  You will pay the full fee, we will process your claim and Medicare will deposit the rebate into your bank account.  Your GP will decide if your child is eligible.

  • A paediatrican can refer children who have, or are suspected of having autism, under the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) initiative.  This links with and has the same limits as the Better Start Initiative above.


Health Funds

Rebates are available from most health funds with extras cover.  Check with your fund for further information.

We are not able to process health fund rebates on site.

bottom of page